I was so stoked for this week's You Capture because I had the perfect place to take pictures.
Every Wednesday in the summer our town has a "Cruise Night" where people bring their antique or new shiny cars to show off. Again since our house is the perfect "walk everywhere" location Jared and I walked down to cruise night (in the insanely hot muggy weather) and I snapped some shots.
Here are my favorites!
Yay for depth of field!

This isn't a cool photo, but this car was so weird I had to include it. It was a one passenger electric car with two wheels in the front and one in the back.
I got so excited when I saw this car, it's a Hudson Hornet (like from the Pixar movie Cars)!
This photo is my favorite edit (a far shot of the Hudson Hornet)
Love the colors in your pictures. I'm lame (or just new at this) and can't figure out how to put that You Capture logo on my page. I also tried taking pictures of my vehicle this morning and realized why Eric is the one to take pictures and not me. There will be a lot of practice involved in making things look good :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the way you edited the last picture! Great captures!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cool.
ReplyDeleteawsome photos!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy hometown has a group of people who drive their classic cars to Burger King every Saturday night and show of their hot rods. It cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteI love that last one!
ReplyDeleteThat one passenger car IS weird looking! I especially like the depth of field in your first shot and the colorization of the last one.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures - the first one has good depth of field. Thanks for your comments on my blog - I just emailed you, but let me know if you have any more questions.
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots!!
ReplyDelete