Monday, July 5, 2010

D'OH!

I just spilled a glass of pomegranate juice all over our new couch. . .ARGH. Are you familiar with pomegranate juice? If you aren't, it's a dark red juice similar to the color of red wine. I'm such a klutz. What was funny was I thought to myself right before I spilled it, "Boy, it would be horrible if this spilled." and then I spilt it. The good news is Jared was home and he jumped up and got the paper towels and we got most of it up. Then we used our special furniture stain remover that we bought when we got the couches. I think it all came up. Phew!

Did everybody have a happy 4th of July? I took some fun photos that I'm going to use for You Capture this week! (So look for a new post on Wednesday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment