Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You Capture - America

Jared and I had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. This year our town actually held it's own fireworks show! We walked over around sunset to the park district with our backpack full of snacks, water, and a comfy blanket to cuddle on. I love the fact that our town is small enough to walk anywhere we want (at least from where our house is).

What's more American than fireworks on the 4th? (I finally got to use the "fireworks" setting on my point and shoot!)


It was just one of those wonderful summer nights spent with someone you love.

7 comments:

  1. It rained here, so no fireworks for us so thanks for capturing and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shot of the shoes and great fireworks shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! I've never gotten our fireworks option to work like that. Is the Park District still where it used to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still called centennial pool? Also, love the fireworks shot!!!

    ReplyDelete