Sunday, July 11, 2010

Best Birthday!



I can't really even tell you how much fun I had last night with all my friends! Normally I pass on parties because I hate being the center of attention, but for once I didn't mind too much. We played games (Apples to Apples rocks if you haven't played it), ate tons of food, and enjoyed each other's company. I don't think it gets much better. I got a bunch of awesome gifts too! My favorite has to be my new Canon SLR from Jared! Yes friends I was getting quite jealous that you all were getting cool cameras, so now I'm in the club. Now I just need to get a new SD card and figure out how to work it. . .hehe.

Daniela also made me this awesome slide show of pictures which was so much fun to watch. I forgot how many goofy faces I make in photos. Over 400 pictures. . .guess we've had a lot of good times in the past few years huh?

2 comments:

  1. YAY birthday party! It was fun and I'm so glad I now live close enough to come to these things! What's not cool? The fact that my arm is the size of your waist in that picture and probably in real life, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela BrzozowskiJuly 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    You betcha preggo! And more great fun pics to come!!!

    ReplyDelete