Wednesday, July 14, 2010

12 Weeks - Lub Dub

Yep, I cried. It was amazing. Except for the fact that I super duper freaked out the morning of this appointment (I was dry heaving, it was bad) and my BP was super high at the doctor 150/100. . .yikes. She wants to put me on anti-hypertensives. I tried to tell her I'm a freak at the doctor (not only for baby fears, but I just freak out when my BP is being taken). But she told me on my past visits it has never been this high. . . .well yes doctor, that's because I've never been pregnant before at my visits and I'm freaking out about the baby. Anyway, I've been taking my BP at home, and it's still a little high 126/86 but it's better. (honestly I'm still feeling a little tense from this morning, it was pretty rough) So if it stays low I'm just going to keep my BP log and call the doctor on Tuesday, and hopefully the next time I go to the doctor I will be calmer. . .*sigh* doubtful, but I can hope.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment