Wednesday, July 14, 2010

11 Weeks - Gas Baby

This week is the end of ELEVEN weeks! I can't believe that my first trimester is almost over. I've been measuring my pregnancy by movies I'm excited about seeing this year (yes, I'm a huge nerd). I remember when we first found out we were pregnant I told Jared, "By the time they release Last Airbender in theaters, it will be the end of my first trimester." It seemed like forever away. The movie comes out next week!

Both Jared and Daniela insist that I'm starting to show. I call it the "food or gas baby." Sometimes I agree with them, but I think I just get bloated from gas or whatever meal I ate and it looks like a baby bump. I don't think it's noticeable, but because both of them know my body type they know my stomach is always flat. . .and now I suppose it's slightly convex. :-) I've always prided myself on my six pack stomach, bye-bye flat tummy! hehe.

Next week is the big doppler OB appointment. I did read in my book to not freak out if they don't find a heart beat, sometimes it takes until week 14. I'm still crossing my fingers though! If we hear the heartbeat that will be the green light to make our announcement to the world. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, now when I talk to you, I'm going to say, "Hey there bumpy!" "Eeeeeh, would we call her chubby?" No, I call her bumpy.

    ReplyDelete