Saturday, July 17, 2010

14 Weeks - Learning

Nothing really new to report this week in terms of symptoms, I'm just uneventfully trucking along (which I love!).

I did take a visit to Buy Buy Baby with Carol to start learning about all the fun baby stuff that we'll need to purchase. So much stuff! I literally took a pad of paper and pen with me to take notes. Even though I know it's too early to buy stuff (it is right? I don't even know when you should. . .darn I should have asked that!), I want to have it all planned out (yup, I'm a huge planning/list making nerd)

I suppose I should go do some laundry. Since last weekend was my birthday I didn't do the mass amounts that I usually do. Jared just informed me that he's wearing his last pair of clean underwear. . . .uh oh, back to work!

Oh yeah, and I suppose I'm starting to show a little bit! :-D (When you compare it to this.)


p.s. We are finally caught up to real time in blog posts. This week (July 17th) is the end of my 14th week!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be happy for you, but the fact that you are SHOWING and you are still that thin makes me hate you. :-)

    ReplyDelete