I had a little scare last week. I thought I might have a bladder infection so I went to an instant clinic to get checked out. I never felt really bad, but something just felt off and I thought that might be what was wrong. I started feeling better the next day and I never heard back from the clinic (they said if I had a positive culture they would call 3 days later). I was proud of myself for at least going, (with my insane fear of doctors). The nurses at my OB insist that I will get over my white coat syndrome by the end of this pregnancy, I highly doubt that, but it would be nice. At the clinic when they put the pulse ox thingy on my finger it at least didn't start beeping. The last time I was at the clinic my pulse was racing so fast the machine was going nuts. . . heh. They said it was still elevated, but I think that's some progress.
I also had a teeny tiny bit of light pink spotting (sporadically) towards the end of this week. It was barely even noticeable (I also wondered if that might be the bladder infection). I think the only reason I saw it is when I pee I always check my underwear because I'm a neurotic mess thinking this pregnancy is too good to be true. It made me worry, but I didn't freak out. I didn't have any cramping or anything with it, and it was so small. . .I read in my "What to Expect" book that some light spotting is normal as long as you aren't having bad cramps with it. So I'll just make a note, and tell my OB at my appointment on the 2nd of July. In my heart though, I think it's fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment