Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 Weeks - Is there a baby in there?

This weekend we visited with Jared's family and made our big announcement. It was a lot of fun seeing everybody's reactions.

All my symptoms have been pretty much the same. Still queezy if I don't eat, an occasional wave of nausea that usually doesn't last long, and my horrible horrible oily pimply skin. It's all been really mild and it honestly makes me wonder if I'm really pregnant. I've been taking a pregnancy test about once a week just to east my mind. :)

I can't wait until Thursday for my first doctors visit. I'm nervous and terrified at the same time. We were hoping to tell family after the first doctors visit to make sure everything was going ok, but we didn't know when we would be making the trip down to visit Jared's family again. It was important to us to be able to tell everybody in person.

I really hope we get to hear the baby's heart beat Thursday! I'm so nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment