Tomorrow is the big day where we tell our extended group of friends about being pregnant. I'm nervous and excited. Nervous because it's always nerve wracking when you are the first in the group to do big life things (Jared and I are always the first). Everybody is afraid of change, or can't believe that we're old enough to be doing these things. I'm excited because. . .well it's awesome news!
Nothing really new this week in terms of baby stuff or symptoms. I'm still feeling good (with an occasional bout of sleepiness). My blood pressure has been awesome. (I'm just a nervous wreck at the doctor, never at home) Only two more months till we have the big ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait to start buying baby stuff.
I'm making a prediction it's a girl :)
ReplyDeleteJared insists that it's a girl, but whenever I have dreams about the baby, it's always a boy. It's only been a girl in one dream so far. I can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, and may I say CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Stop by anytime! :)
ReplyDelete