I was so stressed about buying our first home (even though I love the house). It's a big scary purchase, and at the time Jared was also having the potential of losing his job.
I was so upset and vain over my eye problem, and thought it would never end.
I don't think I even blogged a happy post about my birthday last year because I was so consumed with these bad things.
This year things are a total 180 from where they were last year. We lived happily ever after with our first beautiful home. I honestly never wear my contacts anymore (only for very special occasions); I've grown to love my glasses. I rarely wear make up (unless it's a special occasion). I'm really more comfortable in my own skin. Don't get me wrong (nobody is THAT confident), I still have my occasional insecure moments, but it's definitely changed who I am.
So many wonderful things are going on right now. I was able to get some Saturdays off this summer, so I'm enjoying spending more time on the weekend with Jared, going to garage sales with my mom, and just having 3 day weekends!
Jared and I are healthy! What's not to love/celebrate about that! I think health is something we all take for granted, but once it's taken away you realize what a gift it is.
I'm making new friends, and reconnecting with old ones. I'm looking forward to new antics with these amazing people.
I can't wait for our cook out on Saturday! It's the first time we are having a lot of people over this summer to enjoy our new YARD.
Sooooooo. . . . .anyway I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life right now. There is literally nothing I would change. And I'm SO excited to blog about the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment