Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Etsy

Do you know what Etsy is? Apparently it's a site for crafty people to sell their wares. I hadn't even heard of it until a friend of mine started a shop. Love it! Especially since I'm looking for fun decorating stuff for the house. Once I find some bedding I think the guest bedroom might be next on my list to tackle. I'd really like to do our bedroom but I feel that would be a "moo point" (it's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter. . it's moo) since we can't afford to buy the bedroom set I want for a while. Meanwhile I have a beautiful bedroom set in the other room that's just screaming to be finished. Why not move the nice set from the guest room to our bedroom you ask? Well, it's a single night stand, head board, and single long dresser donated to us by my generous parents from my old bedroom. Beautiful, but not big enough for our master bedroom. (We need two night stands and two dressers.)

I think you should all check out Etsy, and why not start out by looking at Julie's shop.

p.s. This is the first time I created a link in my blog. . .I hope it works. If it does. . go me!


I see in Julie Vision!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! It's a "moo" point...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! YAY!! THANK YOU!!!! (Thinks to self, good thing I didn't list the bag that is giraffe print...that guy would be pissed...and it wouldn't be moo...>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a joke from an old Friends episode. :) A Joey quote.

    ReplyDelete