I'm going to be honest with you here, I didn't have much time this week to take any fun photos. It's been kind of rough at work (I also worked Saturday and had a seminar all day Sunday, yuck). I did snap these tonight. I like this photo because you can see her cute little tongue licking her lips as she prepares to reach for her treat. Jared does this routine every night with her. Usually he just lines 6-7 treats up on the window sill and she goes to town. I've never seen her so frustrated with treat time as I tried to get a non blurry shot of her grabbing the treat (I'd have Jared snatch it away so we could get several takes per treat). Needless to say she got way more then her usual 6-7 treats tonight. Action shots of pets are hard take.

No comments:
Post a Comment