Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You Capture - Feet

I wasn't sure who's feet I wanted to capture for this assignment, but I knew I didn't want it to be my feet or Jared's (we both have gross long toes). So once again I went to our furry little "daughter" to take pictures of. With all the cat pictures I've been taking lately I'm starting to feel like the crazy cat lady. . . I swear I'm not, she's just around a lot to take pictures of.





19 comments:

  1. Wonderful feet. All feline like and everything. Laura @ military mansion

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love kitty paws! I didn't even think of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute feet! I am not a big foot fan either...so about half of my shots are of shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! What sweet little feet!! I love kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously cute! Gotta love puppy feet. Especially when they are running to you from across the room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kitty feet, especially that first one. My cats were not being cooperative. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely didn't want to capture my feet for this post either. Funny! Good idea using the cat. I really like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one is so precious! My kitty is the same color. He's a nosey one too. The lighting looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty feet are pretty darn cute, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh, I love furry fuzzy feet!!! and i love furry feet basking in sunshine!

    thank you for participating this week :)

    ~ keli @ kidnapped by suburbia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I captured "furry" feet too!! Much cuter than human feet for sure! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love kitty feet. These look so soft. (I take a lot of pictures of my cats too...and I have kids to take pictures of.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, cute little kitty paws!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great furry, cat feet captures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the fuzzy kitty feet! great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's the first time I notice that cat feet are not all alike !

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's funny! I feel the same way about taking so many pictures of our cat. But she's such a compliant subject - mostly. Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete