Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Bee

I honestly can't remember the last time I was so busy. Maybe when I was studying for the board exams?

Last weekend (if you can even call it a weekend) was a whirlwind of the dental convention down town and a visit from Jared's dad. I spent all day Friday 6am-9:30pm in class and out to dinner with some friends, Saturday I was up again at 6 and down town again for my class and then I walked the convention floor until 5pm. I really had no intention of picking up all the free samples they hand out, but somehow by the end of it I looked like pack mule. (the 34 fl/oz fluoride bottle didn't help the weight of my bag) The one upside was I won a new electric tooth brush ($150 retail value!) from Oral B. I never win anything, but somehow I always do at these conventions. The first year I went I won a 50 dollar gift card to Star Bucks. Any other time I never win. . .but when teeth are a factor, apparently I'm lady luck.

Saturday night I crashed on the couch with Jared and his dad, and I spent all day Sunday catching up on sleep. Actually I woke up at 8am on Sunday since I had been getting up so early the past few days, but I took a 2 hour nap mid day. Oh how I love sleep. The next two weekends are looking as busy as this past one. . .I'm excited and also already exhausted at the thought of it all. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. I want your blog to have a follow button so I can follow you. Never-mind. I just fond it. It's amazing I can function.

    ReplyDelete