Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fake Wednesday


Today was fake Wednesday. I worked the hours I normally work on Wednesday, today (Tuesday). Even though I don't work a steady shift (my work schedule is different everyday) it seriously has warped my whole inner time clock thingy. So now I'm sitting here thinking tomorrow is Thursday, when it's actually Wednesday. . .again. :D

I forgot how wonderful it is to not work nights. I seriously didn't know what to do with all the extra time I had this evening. I cooked chicken pot pies with Jared, took Molly on two long walks, watched Jared play God of War, watched Lost, and I had time to write this blog! Amazing, I know.

p.s. The weather was so nice today, yay spring.

p.p.s. The weatherman says it might reach 80 by Friday. . .typical Chicago, we get 3 days of spring and then instant summer. Low 70's is my favorite, we never get many of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment