Thursday, February 25, 2010

Close But No Cigar

Where does that saying come from anyway? It's so weird.

Well I was close to having yet another amazing day, but the meeting with the accountant wasn't as amazing as I was hoping it would be. So now I'm a little down in the dumps. Learned a few things at least. I really need to stop getting my hopes up and making my life plans so rigid. Jared yells at me all the time for living my life like this: A, B, C, D order and if it doesn't go that way it's the end of the world (maybe not the end, but I get upset). It probably doesn't help that I'm incredibly tired from being up at 5 and working all day. I'm also crabby because I don't get to sleep in tomorrow (my day off). I have to get up at 5:45 so I can get to Daniela's by 7 to drive downtown to the stupid Midwinter Meeting (giant dental convention) to take my CE classes so I can keep my license.

Hey, at least yesterday was amazing :) I'm going to focus on that and go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment