Friday, February 19, 2010

Just curious

I have a friend who blogs write a post like this a while back and I was also curious. . .does anybody read this besides my fellow bloggers and my mother? Hm.

Originally I started this blog because I wanted to keep our far away family up to date on our daily goings on, but nobody has ever left me a comment so I'm left to wonder if they read this. I think that even if nobody read this I would keep writing. It's fun to look back at the past entries and pictures. The more mundane posts are my favorite because those are the memories I probably would forget first. So readers out there. . .are you out there? Leave a comment if you are. :)

Jared and I watched Julie and Julia tonight. A very cute movie. I made Betty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Brownies (coughmixcough) for dessert. . . I thought the irony was funny. I don't think I will ever be an amazing cook, but I do try sometimes. Just not tonight! Hehe.

Jared has made a request that I write a comment about Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. We watched that last night and the couldn't get enough of Steve the talking monkey. It got pretty consistent laugh out louds from both of us. Definitely worth checking out.

4 comments:

  1. I read, but you already knew that! In fact, the reason I wrote the post asking if anyone read my blog was because I had just watched Julie and Julie (and read the book, which is WAY better). She did the same thing, and I thought, hmmm....this would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I just didn't realize I could leave a comment without being a blogger myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I read it! I thought I had commented on a blog post of yours before...but maybe not. I'll try to do better! :-)

    ReplyDelete