Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Month Stats


Bean had his one month check up on Tuesday!


He is 9 lbs 9 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long. Everything looks normal and healthy. He got his second hepatitis B vaccine at this visit. I have never seen him turn so read or cry so much. I even got teary eyed. The nurse said it's always worse for the parents then it is for the child. I'm not sure if I agree with that, but it was definitely rough on me seeing my little guy in pain.

Other things?

He is wearing size one diapers now and most of his 3 month clothes fit well. The past few nights he's had at least one 5-6 hour span of sleeping which has been awesome for me. He's also focusing a lot more now. He loves to look at his rattling giraffe from his play mat. Last night he even tracked Jared's face with his eyes! Yay for our smart little Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment