Today little Bean was a little fussy. I think he was constipated or gassy or maybe both. Oh how my life is so concerned with his bodily fluids.
Anyway. . .
I felt a little guilty today. For once it wasn't "mommy guilt" but "house guilt." Our house is a mess. When I finally got Bean to sleep, it was on my chest. When he was sound asleep my mind went to putting him in his napper and getting some house work done, but then I just kept looking at his sweet face nuzzled up to my chest and I just couldn't move. The only thought on my mind was I'm only going to get so many sweet moments like this, and each one is really the last one because he gets a little bigger every day.
So we snuggled, and I said to heck with the mess, it will still be there on the weekend when either Hubs or I are free to pick up. . . or maybe it will go till next weekend. We seriously need a cleaning service because I just don't want to sacrifice our family time to clean. I wonder how much something like that costs? Hmmmm.
Don't feel guilty for even a second! Snuggling with the baby is the best part--it gets me through all the rough times; and you can't snuggle with a teenager...and that'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete