Sunday, December 26, 2010

This is IT!

I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that tomorrow. . . not in a month, not in a week. . .tomorrow. . .Jared and I are going to be parents.

I probably won't sleep a wink tonight. It's going to be that really annoying insomnia where you feel so physically tired but you can't shut your brain off.

We took down all the Christmas decorations and cleaned a little bit today. We also went to the grocery store and bought the makings for some simple meals. Last week I froze some lasagna and soup in case we get really hungry and don't feel like cooking; I also bought some frozen pizzas. I did all the laundry today. We are ready to go. Right? Who knows.

I'm sitting on the couch blogging, Jared is on love seat playing Fable 3. This is the last time (in the next 18 years) it will ever be just the two of us. Crazy. I can just picture the little guy playing on the floor, or snoozing in the swing while we all relax together. I like the way that this new piece will fit into our family puzzle. . . . Hm. . . Although he might have colic and not give us a moments rest for a while. . . but in my head, I like to picture the first scenario better. Heh.

Please God just make him a healthy baby, that's all I really want.

See you guys (hopefully) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment