Jared came home from work last night with some Chipotle for me. . .mmmmm, Chipotle. . . .and after I had rested all day I told him I thought we should go out. You know, since it's probably going to be one of the last times we will ever be able to randomly decide to go out together with out lugging a baby or finding a sitter. I suggested a movie since it was still going out, but not too physically strenuous. We decided on a 9:30pm showing of Tron Legacy.
The movie was. . . .eh, just ok. We didn't see it in 3D because 3D movies tend to make me feel cross eyed or give me headaches. I think if you did see it in 3D it would give it a little more pizzaz. I will say I was really uncomfortable throughout the whole movie. Bean was rolling and kicking so much; I can officially say I have painful kicks now, not just to the ribs but in the bladder as well. He's been SUPER active the past two days; guess he's exercising for birth.
I'm going to give you a TMI warning here. . . .so if you don't want to read a little grossness, stop reading now!
The gross stuff happened after we got home from the movie. As we were walking out of the film I told Jared that I definitely think the baby is coming soon. I just feel different, it's hard to explain.
As we were getting ready for bed I went to the bathroom and had this odd feeling after I peed. I went to wipe and came up with something so nasty looking! I called Jared over to show him, haha, and we both concluded that we think I lost my mucus plug. I won't get too descriptive, but it sorta reminded me of a giant booger. . . like when you are really sick giant booger.
So I suppose that's just one more step in the "baby is coming soon" direction. I don't think there is much else that can happen other then my water breaking or having stronger contractions. My next post may be to tell you I'm on my way to the hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment