The doctor also did an internal exam and told us that I'm 1-2 centimeters dilated and about 80% effaced. While she told me that some women can walk around for weeks in this state, she felt pretty confident that I won't make it to the induction date. This makes me a little sad because I'm still feeling awesome and enjoying this pregnancy. I love the December 27th induction date because I don't want to be in the hospital over Christmas.
Another really ironic thing was my blood pressure. The doctor has said if I wasn't going into labor on my own we could use my blood pressure as an excuse to have the baby this year. . . so the one time we were counting on my pressure being high it was 124/60. Ah well. I will say that I'm (I can't believe I'm going to type this) excited for my next visit. Things are actually changing and progressing and I want to make sure that Bean is doing ok. I really didn't believe it when I said my excitement would take over my phobia, but I think there might be a chance.
So cross your fingers that he sticks around till the induction date! But either way I just hope his entry into this world is as wonderful as this pregnancy has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment