Saturday, December 18, 2010

He Waited for His Daddy

I honestly feel like a ticking time bomb.

Tonight was Jared's choir concert. We both had serious doubts that we were going to be able to make it. He missed the dress rehearsal on Thursday night because of the insane amount of time we spent at the OB with the NST and waiting for my BP to come down. I thought I was going to be admitted to the hospital later that night. Nope not yet.

Then last night happened and I lost the plug. Again I thought for sure we would be heading to the hospital late last night or early this morning. Nope not yet.

I stayed off my feet all day in hopes that we could still make it to the concert tonight. Well it worked! I still had the occasional mild contraction during the day, but nothing more alarming then that.

The concert was fun. My hubby is so talented. I'm so glad I was able to go and see him sing.





I wonder how many more seconds? minutes? hours? days? are on the baby bomb clock?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty exciting posts these last few days. Hope everything goes well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY CHOIR!! Wish I could have come!!! Next time, Gadget, next time!!!

    ReplyDelete