Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Capture - Fresh

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to post similar pictures this week, but what's prettier than all the fresh new growth in the yard?

The red bud tree next to our house.


I'm not sure what this is, but it's a pretty bush in the back yard.

The pear tree out front.

A close up of the pear tree.

All of my photos this week are SOOC (straight out of camera. . .heh, I'm learning acronyms) I've been messing with some of the manual settings to try and enhance photos instead. I think they all came out pretty well, minus the last one which is a tad dark.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can almost smell the pear tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sacrificed my allergies to get some flowering tree shots this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to try to learn new manual settings. Good job. Love the pictures and they make me want spring so bad...which is still a few weeks off in Wyoming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I LOVE all the trees this time of year. Gorgeous shots. Glad to find another chipotle addict like myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Winter is over, but the pollen? The pollen sucks! The trees and buds are beautiful sights though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pear blossoms! And that sky! Gorgeous SOOCs. =>

    ReplyDelete
  7. We used to have a tree like that at our previous house and beside the fact that it lost limbs ALL the time, I loved it in the Spring!

    And in response to your ? on my 3rd photo, yes I did brighten it a bit in Picasa but that is all.

    I really like your second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your pear tree! And great job on the manual settings! I should work on that more to minimize my processing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shots! Our pear tree is bloomin' like crazy this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last one. I don't think it's too dark. It's a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I don't think the last one is too dark at all. In fact, I think its perfect AND my favorite! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last pear tree shot= awesome! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red bud! We've got tons of those in our neighborhood...but of course not in our own yard!

    ReplyDelete
  14. After seeing your pic's I should have taken pictures of our trees with their new buds and flowers. Great shots!

    Here is a picture of the collage:

    http://life-365daysayear.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-47-one-wall-done-and-more-yet-to-do.html

    ReplyDelete