We had more guests this weekend! Rachel and Jared's dad drove up and spent the weekend with us. I think that's one of the many things I like about having a house; we have rooms for guests stay with us. It was always hard for Jared's family to come see us in the past because they would always have to pay for a hotel, now it's not a problem!
After our guests left on Sunday afternoon Jared and I spent the rest of the day working on pulling out the last of the dead stuff in the yard. We also spread out the extra four bags of mulch that we purchased last fall. Sadly the mulch didn't go very far, I think we're going to have to buy a lot more next weekend to finish the rest.
Here is the final product of the tulips with the mulch:

We turned this:
Into this:
I snapped a ton of great photos of the yard this weekend too, but I'm going to save them for this week's You Capture. So stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment