Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Capture - Comfort

I think it's funny that the first thing that came to my mind when I thought "Comfort" was food. . . so I snapped a photo of my favorite meal of the week. I wish I would have taken the shot before I started pigging out, but the thought for my comfort food came to me after I started eating. . .stomach first, brain later apparently.

Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti with fresh steamed green beans (all made by my wonderful husband.)

I also think a big comfort to me is sitting down to a nice meal with my husband (especially when he cooks!)
This is the view from my side of the table.


And of course, what would be my weekly "You Capture" without a picture of the cat. I laughed when I saw her sitting on the pile of blankets (that I just washed). I purposely put them on top of the dresser so she wouldn't sit on them. . . she always knows how to find a comfy spot.


You Capture is hosted by Keli this week, check out more comfy pictures HERE

13 comments:

  1. I like the shot of the green beans with your husband looking less than enthused in the background!

    I included a photo of my dogs in a freshly washed basket of clothes. Like we wash it just for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats always find my clean laundry and get comfy in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner with people I love brings me comfort too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green bean shot is my favorite, but the whole meal looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Colleen, the green bean shot is my fave, too. Food can be such a comfort to me as well. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice husband! That dinner looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmm food is a good comfort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice green bean shot!
    um, do you ever rent your husband out (for cooking purposes)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cat always finds the darkest thing to be comfortable on : pants, bathrobe, bag...
    I thought of food too when I thought of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comfort food was my first thought, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so great! i love it when my hubby cooks!

    ReplyDelete