Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sad Slipper Tale

Wanted: rainbow fuzzy slippers.

So here is my short story. I need new slippers. I loved my old slippers. They were fuzzy, insanely squishy (even after 5 years of walking in them), and rainbow (which was just fun). Two months ago my lovely rainbow slippers took a bullet for me. They stepped in a large pile of cat vomit saving my feet from forever gross trauma. My feet were saved, but my slippers were not. The fuzzy nature of them plus the grooves in the soles made it impossible to get the cat vomit out of them. So I had a small service and laid them to rest in our over priced kitchen garbage can.

I'm 90% sure that I bought the slippers at Kohls, so I went the next day to pick up another pair. . .but I couldn't find them. I can't find them anywhere! And what's worse, the only slippers I can find look like they belong to my grandma, and rate about a 1 on the squish 1-10 scale (10 being my old awesome slippers).

So if anybody that reads this knows where I can find a pair of my old amazing slippers, my feet will forever be in your debt.

Wanted:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'll look forward to checking out yours too. I just wanted to let you know that I did see your sweet comment and questions. We are wrapping up a wild week at our house but I will send you another message in the next few days to answer your questions. Good luck with your slipper-quest! Take care, Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woolrich....you can get them on amazon for 1/2 price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a little pricey, but I LOVE my Steve Madden slippers. I think I paid $35.00 for them, but they have lasted forever and are still fuzzy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete