I wasn't going to blog again today, but I totally caught the cat doing something funny so I have to write about it.
For some reason the cat loves our guest room. During the winter we don't use the room so we shut the door and close the vents in the room to save on heating costs, so she can't get in there. I also don't like her in there because she always sleeps on the blanket that I put at the end of the bed (in case guests have allergies). Plus, she's just dirty! She gets cat hair everywhere and I just want one room where I don't have to fight the never ending battle with the hair.
Last weekend I did a TON of laundry and washed all the blankets and spring linens. I piled the spring comforters and the blanket on top of the dresser in the guest room thinking that she wouldn't find it. Well with the weather being warmer we opened up the door and window in that room. I walked past the guest room after finishing my last blog and found this:
What a stinker. Now I'm going to have to wash that blanket again. . .bla. I still couldn't help but smile and laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment