Saturday, August 7, 2010

16&17 Weeks - Movement?

Well I am very pleased to report that I didn't freak out too much at our 4 month doctors visit! My blood pressure was slightly elevated (140/73) but the diastolic was good! We heard the baby's heart beat again which was just as awesome as the first time. This time it was 153 beautiful beats per minute! The highlight of the visit was the order the doctor gave me for my 20 week ultra sound! I scheduled that immediately for the 26th of this month, I can't wait.

It's still really hard for me to believe that we are pregnant. Honestly it STILL doesn't feel real. I am starting to show a little bit, but I don't think it looks like a baby. . . it looks more like I'm getting a gut (the only way you can tell it's a baby is if you poke my belly. . .it's a hard gut, not a flabby one. . haha). I am excited to see my belly growing, but I want people to know I'm pregnant!

I'm also not really sure, but I THINK I might be feeling the baby moving. The doctor said it will feel like a tickle or a flutter, and I do have those feelings on occasion, but I've always thought it was gas. . . .I'm so gassy (I'm sorry friends and family, I can't help it!) Anyway, it's fun to pretend that's what it is. :-)

I have a lot to blog about, Jared and I were on vacation up at the cabin this past week, and I think he's going to guest blog again some more daddy thoughts (I will probably put a belly picture on that post)

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment