Tuesday, August 10, 2010

17 Weeks - Bump

I was going to post this picture with Jared's post, but I don't think he's going to get to it until the end of the week. . .and then the picture will be outdated because I will be 18 weeks. :-) So here is my 17 week baby bump.


I know I will be complaining of pain and discomfort when I'm huge, but that's all I really want right now. I feel like I'm still too small for where I should be at. I do exercise, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I'm ready for the belly! Grow baby grow!

2 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute! I hope I can see the real-deal pregnant Kristen this fall. Will they ever plan the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to hate you that you are that thin pregnant. I'll led you my fat belly, which is not pregnant, anytime you want. :-)

    ReplyDelete