Hm, what's something that I use everyday? Ah yes!
Yeah, you can totally tell I'm a dental hygienist. . . :-D
Little Boo does this every day. (Although I think she's happy to be an indoor cat since it's 95 degrees out now. Ugh.)
And here is the book I've been trying to read every day (and the cat had to make an appearance too)! Baby Bargains has been a very educational book so far; any other suggested reads for a first time mom to be?
*all photos edited in iPhoto
HA HA...is that dental floss I see? LOL! Love it! And Senor Kitty is WAAAAY too cute! I think I love him. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, as my dental hygienist tells me - I need to make that one of my every day things. Nice!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that kitty!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the kitty! Mine do their fair share of window watching too, it's like TV for cats!
ReplyDeleteI`ve found Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 5th Edition: Birth to Age 5 (Shelov, Caring for your Baby and Young Child, Birth to Age 5) by the
ReplyDeleteAmerican Academy Of Pediatrics super helpful out of all the baby books that I`ve read that are geared for new moms. :)
LOL I like the dental floss shot, it just seems to fit..
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder - I need to floss EVERY day too. I love how the floss is the crispest image in the picture. You're getting quite good at this photography thing!
ReplyDeletecute kitty! and a photo of dental floss nestled sweetly between photos and plants is definitely not something you see every day :). fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of your kitty. Especially the second shot. Thanks for your comment too! Congrats on your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteOh also Happiest Baby On the Block is a good read.
ReplyDeleteLove your cat and the fact that you have dental floss photo :)
ReplyDeleteAs far as books go, I really loved Gymboree's Baby Play (http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Play-Gymboree-Wendy-Masi/dp/0865734348/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281739567&sr=1-4)
My favourite baby book when I was pregnant was "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It gives you a week by week summary of your baby's development and answers almost every pregnancy related question you could ever think of. I liked it so much that I also bought "What To Expect In The First Year" when my daughter was born. You look great, by the way. Don't worry about the belly. It will probably pop any day now:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Eva on her book suggestions. Both of those are great. Kitty is beautiful. And congrats on your new babe, but enjoy your pregnancy... don't wish yourself farther along than you are. Just be there!
ReplyDelete