I may or may not have cried.
It was bad timing, right before I went back to work. I don't know what I was thinking. In addition to the separation anxiety I was feeling about going back to work, lets add having the baby sleep by himself in his room.
Why is this so hard? It is literally 15 feet away, why am I not fine with this?
I feel embarrassed.
At any rate we are trying it again tonight. Hubs keeps pointing out how Bean almost wakes up when we come up and get ready for bed around 10. We don't want to ruin his decent sleeping habits.
I haven't cried. . . . yet.
At least Bean is doing well with it. He went down like he normally does, and has been sleeping up there since 7 (it's now 10:10).
Uh oh, I think I just heard him on the monitor. Think I should go get him? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment