Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alone

I don't know how single parents do it.

I really don't.

Remember how I said Hubs was going to be traveling a little with his new job? Well, it's looking like it's going to be more then what the company said. . .a lot more. So much more that after I found out (which was right before I went to work of course) I bawled in the car the whole 35 minute drive.

He's going to miss our 5 year wedding anniversary, he's going to miss my first mothers day, he's going to miss Bean growing. . . . .I just kept thinking about these things and couldn't stop the tears.

Then I started feeling stressed. How in the heck and I going to work, run the house, take care of the yard (we have a TON of landscaping that needs constant upkeep), take care of Bean, AND some how manage myself? I hate having to burden other people for help, but I don't know how I will do it. I'm sure I will. . .I have to . . . but it's so scary. . . and well. . . .just not fun.

I was so looking forward to my new routine. My small wonderful family. Simple pleasures of each other's company at night. Evening walks in the warm summer air. And now all I can think of is being alone.


I know this post is kind of a downer. I like to keep my blog a happy place, but I'm just not feeling very happy these days.

1 comment:

  1. This blog made me super sad to read. I'm sorry your family is going through this. You'll be great and strong taking this on and hopefully the travel time will decrease over time. I'll be thinking about you guys. Sorry I missed you while I was in Chicago. I did not remember your post until I was already visiting Laura. Hopefully I'll see you next time!

    ReplyDelete