Monday, October 4, 2010

Future Baby Wearer

Ever since I took that positive pregnancy test, I knew I wanted to be a baby wearing mom. Apparently there has been some controversy over this lately. Some people are claiming that baby wearing isn't safe! While there are some carriers that are not recommended (like bag slings), this does not mean that all carriers are unsafe.

Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing is trying to get the word out about safe baby wearing. She has a great blog entry about how to choose the carrier for you and even some links about where to buy them.

I've done my research and still plan to keep my baby close to my heart by wearing him when he's born; I hope you read these posts and feel the same way.

Please stop by at the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance and show your support!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Babywearing is quite the savior when they are so small and in need of you constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful!!! You will be a great babywearer.:)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete