Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June?

Wow, June? It's already June? That means at the end of this month the year will be half way over. It's just crazy how fast time flies after college.

The whole month of May I was horrible at posting. I had a few excuses, but I'm determined to post more this month! June is set to be packed with fun things like Daniela's birthday, a BBQ at my buddy John's. . .and. . um. . .work? Actually I'm mad about that. I really wanted to do an autism awareness walk on the 12th of June, but I'm stuck at stupid work. Apparently patients get upset when I'm not there so my office manager hasn't been as generous with my "I'd like to not work any Saturdays this summer" campaign.

I will make one little excuse for not blogging the next few days. My camera battery is dead and I left the charger at my mother-in-law's house in Corydon Indiana this past weekend. She is sweet enough to mail it to me, so I will be desperately watching the mail for it's arrival so I can start taking pictures again.

I hope everybody is enjoying the short work week! Mondays off are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment