Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spring Things

Well folks I finally uploaded some pictures! I was able to borrow Daniela's battery charger since we have the same camera. :)

One of our more recent big purchases for the house was some patio furniture! Our backyard is one of my favorite parts of our house, so I was just itching to get some seating so we could enjoy it more. We ended up getting a 10 piece set from Menards for a really reasonable price, it's nothing fancy but it works. :) The base set included: a glass top table that seats 6, 4 regular chairs, 2 reclining chairs, 2 ottoman, and a glass side table. About a week after we bought the patio set, my parents bought us the umbrella and stand for our 4 year wedding anniversary. So now we have the complete set!



I also did a little bit of container gardening recently. I had bought a few pots when we lived in the apartment with the intention of making a balcony garden, but it never really happened. Now that we have a nice big deck and front porch I was more motivated to make it happen.


We shall see if I can keep everything alive! I definitely don't have my Mom's green thumb.

1 comment:

  1. Nice patio! We had such a hard time finding what we liked that didn't cost a ridiculous amount. Last weekend we finally found something at The Home Depot. It's so nice to be able to eat outside now!

    ReplyDelete