I think my take on this week's theme is kind of a stretch. . . .but I'm going to go for it.
We have been getting many scary storms lately. These were the pictures I took of the sky after I was getting down low in the basement cowering in fear as the tornado sirens went off. Too much of a stretch? Ah well. Technically I'm a lot lower down then the sky. . .so. . .it works. :-)
All photos are SOOC, no color editing or enhancing. I've never seen the sky these colors before!

Wow - I took photos that looked just like that last night too.... are you in the Chicago area?
ReplyDeleteThese sky shots are incredible.
ReplyDeleteThose clouds in the 2nd pic look almost wicked! Great coloring and shadows!
ReplyDeleteWow. How beautiful are those colors? Just fantastical! : ) I love what you captured this week. We have been getting crazy storms this week too. Our sky has not been that dazzling though!
ReplyDelete