Saturday, June 19, 2010

Killer Cat

This morning I noticed a fly flying around the house. The Boo also noticed the fly and started stalking it everywhere. I don't know how much I've written about our cat, but she is the most klutzy uncoordinated cat that ever lived. The reason why I enjoyed her stalking the fly was her cute failed attempts to pounce on it over and over. She does that cute butt wiggle before she jumps (if any of my readers are familiar with cat antics)

Then the impossible happened. She killed the fly and brought it over to show me. Gross, but also amazing and cute. I'm sad I missed the kill.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love kitty cats : ) That is so funny that she is clumsy but she lucked out and killed the fly! Wow. We just got a little kitten and we are having SO much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete