To summarize:
We went on Wednesday. The doctor was great. He basically said he thought the neurologist was nuts for suggesting anything was wrong with his eyes because he looked so perfect. He did a bunch of quick tests. No eye muscle problems, no vision problems, no need for glasses, just a cute little boy who was super brave and didn't even cry when he had eye drops to dilate his eyes.
He said we didn't even need to go back or follow up unless I felt there was a need or another problem.
Sigh
It was just so refreshing to actually have a doctor say he was ok and there was nothing to worry about (his eyes at least).
I also enjoyed the fact that he literally said word for word what I've been telling Hubs, "If it was a problem with his vision it wouldn't be intermittent." EXACTLY! Thank you Mr. Doctor. Maybe you don't all stink.
Next week is PT evaluation and his 9 month well visit. I can't wait till all this is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment