First of all tomorrow Bean will be 7 months old. Whoa. Just. Whoa.
He's sitting, he's a rolling master, he babbles, he will stand if you prop him up, he belly laughs, he makes my day 100 million billion times better with his gummy smiles.
I've been telling people at work now I know why people have multiple children because this age is so. freaking. adorable!!!! Uh! I just can't get enough.
Sometimes I get sad when I think about how fast this is all going. I worry that I haven't blogged enough, or taken enough pictures. There are so many small things I want to cherish and remember. . . But then I think a little more and I get excited; for all the things that are still to come: crawling, walking, talking. . . .having conversations, playing games as a family. . . just. . .everything.
Here's to everything! I can't wait to experience it all with my beautiful family of three.
No comments:
Post a Comment