Thursday, July 14, 2011

Neglected

Yeah. . . .my blog and 365 project have been greatly neglected lately. I think I'm a month behind in posting 365 photos. I want to say I've kept up with a photo a day, but honestly I may have missed one or two in there. I have to check and see.

The reason for blog neglect is life stuff. We've been so insanely busy. The past 3 weekends have been filled with visits from family from out of town, or going to visit family out of town. I also picked up a few extra days of work, which has brought my schedule to almost full time again. So yeah, working almost full time + baby + house work + visitors = no blog time.

Honestly the weekends have been so fun. . . .but I'm longing for a weekend to just relax and spend with only Hubs and Bean.

I'm not kidding when I say we have something scheduled every day until August!

Phew I'm sleepy just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Please email me to claim your Hallmark prize- congrats!! :)

    stephanie.precourt@gmail.com


    Steph

    ReplyDelete