So along with taking tons and tons of beautiful photos and hosting You Capture, Beth's blog also frequently has some giveaways. This week she's offering four really awesome ones. I love the stamped jewelry, I've been wanting to get a camera strap cover since I bought my first SLR back in July, and I have a certain friend that's having a baby girl in March that I would love to give the headband offer to.
It seems these give aways are just meant for me huh? And for the creme de la creme, my number one item on my baby registry wish list (which my mother thinks is ridiculous), is a VIDEO baby monitor. Our house has 14 steps from the main floor to the 2nd floor, and 14 steps from the basement to the main floor. . . that's a lot of steps people! I really really would love a video monitor so I don't have to trudge up the stairs every five minutes to check on Bean. Lets face it, even if I don't want to, I think that's something every first time mom does.
So stop on by and check out these great gifts! And if you win, I'll be very jealous. :-)
I'm so glad you had a good shower! And I hope you win one of Beth's giveaways!! :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
Congrats on winning the Modern Bird giveaway at my place! When you get a chance, reply to this comment or email me and we'll get you all set! :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
stephanie.precourt@gmail.com