We still do not have a final answer on what is going to happen with the radon problem with the house. With Jared out of the country all last week, it was hard to make decisions since he didn't have cell phone service down there. We are still telling the sellers we want the problem fixed before we close on the house. Our lawyer is on a conference till Friday afternoon so we probably won't hear anything about it till Monday. I don't see why they would not fix it since the money they offered at closing was more then the estimate we got to fix the problem. It's in their best interest to fix it themselves. But who knows with these things.
This weekend will be a busy one with work, Daniela's dental school graduation party and another visit from Lucas! I'm sure I'll take lots of pictures to post on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment