Monday, June 8, 2009

Fabulous Day!

We had two very big pieces of good news today!!! The first being that (unofficially, it's not in writing yet) the customer is going to resign their contract with Jared's company, which means he will have job security again for another two years!! Second is I called our real estate lawyer and he said that (also unofficially, it's not in writing yet) he talked to the owners of the house and they are willing to take care of the radon problem before we close! I actually jumped around the back room at work I was so excited about the news.

To top off all the good news we got today, I also had a wonderful day at work full of extremely easy patients, AND the last season of Gilmore Girls is finally airing on ABC Family channel so I finally get to see how the show ends. Jared is at the Sox game tonight with all his fellow managers from work, so that also means I get to watch the first episode tonight on the dvr. AND I'm having left over spaghetti for dinner (one of my favorite meals). . . .oh man, such a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your good news. Things are coming together!

    ReplyDelete