Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Moment

SCENE: Me laying in bed. Jared with his head on my stomach trying to hear the baby.

Jared: "Hello in there?"

*Bean punches*

*I gasp and Jared laughs*

Me: "He responded to your voice!"

*Jared grins ear to ear*

Jared: "Are you happy in there? Nice and warm and cozy? Punch once for yes, two for no."

about five seconds pass

*Bean punches once*



It was so much fun. The past week or so Bean has been pretty active all day. He's gone from a few movements in the morning and a few movements before bed to where I notice him moving on and off all day while I'm working. I'm just waiting for the day he punches or kicks a patient in the head. It'll be hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! When he's here, it'll be weird but you'll miss the movements. I always did.

    ReplyDelete