Monday, September 6, 2010

23 Weeks - Nesting!

I can't believe I'm 23 weeks pregnant! This weekend I was finally able to let loose with some nesting I've been itching to start on. But first, here is a belly picture!
I think I definitely look pregnant now. As a matter of fact I bought my first pair of maternity jeans today too. I can't believe I suffered with that Be Band for so long, the maternity jeans are SO comfy. Although if I had my way, I'd wear pj's 24/7. . . . see how happy I look?


Anyway. . .back to nesting!

First of all we bought furniture for the nursery on Sunday! Ahhhhh! It will be here in 8-10 weeks, just in time for the baby shower. I also picked out some paint samples to compare with the bedding I picked out.

After a year in our house I finally hung some family/friend pictures above our piano. Why did we wait so long? The house feels so much more like a home with our friends and family on the walls.


I also put the first coat on stain on the wood step stool that I bought online for our insanely tall bed (I forgot to take a picture! Doh!). Just a couple of more weeks and I think I'm going to need it to help get myself in and out of bed. I really hope it works, otherwise I'm going to have to sleep in the guest bedroom for the rest of this pregnancy.

I hope everybody had a great labor day weekend!

1 comment: