Friday, January 8, 2010
Shoveling the Drive
Shoveling the drive way is a chore I don't really mind. I like being outside, even if it's cold, and it's good exercise. Well, now I want to buy a snow blower instead of a coffee table that was next on our big purchase list. I say this because the piles on the side of the drive way are now up to my hip in height. Shoveling and tossing the snow is no big deal, but when you have to heave and throw it higher then your waste it starts becoming really hard to do! Anyway, I just wanted to rant because I just finished shoveling the drive and it wasn't fun like it usually is. I also think that the mail man didn't deliver our mail because of the huge pile of snow surrounding our mail box. I had to shovel into the piles of snow to make a little path for him (our mailbox is at the end of the drive). I'll post some pictures later today. I think I'm ready for a break from snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought shoveling was fun too. I told Tim we should wait and do a winter without a blower so we could appreciate one when we have it. But he got one for his birthday, and I'm so glad he did with this nonstop snow we've had.
ReplyDelete