Friday, October 12, 2012

Twue Wuv

Dear Bean,

I just wanted to write this down really quick so I don't forget it.  You've started doing a new cute thing lately that once again melts my heart.

After I scoop you up in my arms for a hug, you squeeze me so tight and lay your head on my shoulder. You've been doing this for a while, but the new thing is while you are still squeezing me you will raise your head just slightly so you can look me in the eyes.  You smile so big and then you go in for a kiss.  I just die when you do that because I can really see the sweet love in your eyes.  I also love that I don't have to ask for it, you give it because you want to.  It truly is the little things in life that are the best.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment