Monday, April 23, 2012

You Capture - Sunshine

It's been a long long while since I've done this, but I actually took some photos yesterday that apply to this week's You Capture, so I thought I'd share. Who knew my backyard had such beautiful sunshine? All photos are SOOC!



Head on over to Beth's to see more You Capture Sunshine photos.

9 comments:

  1. You do have beautiful sunshine in your backyard and you captured it beautifully. What cheerful, sunny, fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! #3 is my favorite. I love how they are looking at each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great series! The sunshine is great, but those guys look like they are really having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great... and SOOC? Very cool. I'm trying to work on some rain pictures, but we've actually had the sun out lately. I'm not complaining :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect sun! I love the playfulness of these. Great shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are great! It looks like you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Valley House-

    I miss your posts. And you. :-)

    ReplyDelete